Taiwanese Restaurant, Beringgis

>> Friday, February 6, 2009

I never been to any restaurant that allowed any pets inside until I went to this restaurant recently..from the entrance I can see all these puppies all oveer the place...for I dont mind to see them around but I do believe not everybody will feel the same ..

body guard...resting I think, hehe

the entrance of the restaurant....cant read lah the taiwan punya tulisan :P

nah cute kan, sisip2 makan dibawah meja...

ramai bah dorg ni ...
everywhere...
what I notice, people who go there dont mind to love them too ...
unique face...
this 1 of the special food they have there..chu kiok :P
and biasalah. ..since the doggies all are manja, dont mind play with them!
Happy weekend!!

1 comments:

HoneyBUZZin February 8, 2009 at 6:40 AM  

I like their beef noodles and roasted chicken. But service are quite slow tho'