Mt Kinabalu!

>> Monday, February 9, 2009

Actually a lot of things that i want to post here but at the moment Im extremely exicted ....& look forward for our trip to climb the mount kinabalu ....yipeee!

althought this is my 5th visit to Mt Kinabalu, I still over excitied to go again, especially this time with different group..with different people and of course it will be more fun..hehe, if got the opportunity will post who are this people lah..:P

I hope everything will be going fine..esp the wheater! please God....give us the sunny day :)

my preparation? very simple ...bawa yang perlu2 saja lah ni
mostly of us ...ada 1 pasang kasut adidas kg, my 1st experience...punya minta puji pakai kasut bergaya...at the end get wet & become heavier..huh suffer ...dulu2lah tidak tau kan
and rain coat....harap2 tidak hujan...please lah
that's it! im excited!!!!

1 comments:

kuai February 10, 2009 at 1:32 AM  

sa pun excited bebeh!!!