Award from Kengkaru

>> Thursday, October 9, 2008

Received an award from http://kengkaru.blogspot.com/. Thanks kong! The award presented for the coolest blog ever been notice called:

Butterfly Award
Butterfly Award :

For the coolest blog i ever know.Once accepted, the rules would be as follows:
1. Put the logo on your blog;
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you;
3. Nominate 10 other blogs;
4. Add links to those blogs on yours;
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

Thanks to kong for this lovely award. (terharu kunun ni, teda2 pun tu blog bilang coolest...kalu orang dia ko blang cool...haha sy pcaya lagi)

Thanks kong for this lovely award. I would like to present this award to my 'all" my friends. For me everbody blog is have they own identity, attitude...its enough to make someone blog cool enough :) . Just grab this award if you are my friend :)




0 comments: