Dear my friends...

>> Tuesday, August 19, 2008


iXplore The World


Friendship has many colors, some have darker shades but most have the brightest shades. These colors paints your life and make it beautiful, they give you a reason to live for others.

to all my dear friends, wherever you are....if im receiving this & yet not forwarding it back, it doesnt mean im not yr friend anymore or the other way. You all being so much wonderful companion all these while and thanks for that! No words can describe how im grateful i am to have you all and for sure I love u all no matter how clumsy, crazy, idiot or bad! hehe

Received this from a friend (t think a few friends lah) "Think about this for a min...... If I happened to show up on your door step crying, would you care? If I called you and asked you to pick me up because something happened, would you come? If I had one day left, to live my life; would you be part of that last day? If I needed a shoulder to cry on, would you give me yours? This is a test to see who your real friends are or if you are just some one to talk to you when they are bored . . . send this to everybody on your list including the person who sent it to you. I just did.....because you are my friend. If I don't get this back I guess your not my friend " Hayo...manaaaa buli mcm ni ;)


iXplore The World

0 comments: