Tag & happy weekend!

>> Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tagged by :
Mr bobby ....thannnnkssssssssssssss nnt sy kasi ko lagi
http://ijonghairie.blogspot.com/

Rules : State your 10 hobbies .....

1) Travelling
2) Sports
3) Pets
4) Reading
5) Singing ..hehe I do love singing so much but I cant sing :P
6) Watch tv, movie etc..
7) watching the blue sky & sea
8) Cooking + eating
9) Photography
10) Collecting…(adalah …a few things as my collection)


And more…..actually tapi let it be 10 as requested hehe

NEXT 5 NOMINEES FOR THIS AWARD ARE ….NONE! coz I know mostly who I want to tagged suma pemalas hehe..
ngam ka ni bobby? ngam lah kan :)

anyway happy weekend to all!!!! enjoy the "cartoon"

4 comments:

laskarhitamputih January 16, 2009 at 6:06 PM  

macam-macam ada....

GC January 18, 2009 at 8:50 AM  

yay, nice mana suda gia website ni, mau donlod juga hehehe

cute

Clarence January 19, 2009 at 3:04 AM  

I lyke..hahaha...bebeh2..

Medusa January 26, 2009 at 8:13 AM  

lol hahah.. i love those cartoon! hahaha!! lumis.. lmao!!.. funny illustration n simple lil wordies to explain those funny thing! LOL.. :)

hhehe.. lovely hobbies too.. lol :D